Awaken Your Business Writing
Working with Bec was actually quite profound... Because she really took the time to get the heart of our message—she actually helped us get to the heart of our business.
~ Cat Matson
Rebecca managed to gently liberate stuff that had been stuck for years… If not for Bec, I’m sure I’d be sans-website still.
~ Pauline Esson
I hope anyone who wants to express themselves authentically from their soul finds their way to this wonderful woman because she truly rocks.
~ Julie Stuart
Your business is a living expression of your gifts, your vision and your hope. Trying to capture it in words—to articulate the spirit of what you offer in a way that resonates with your ideal people—can tie your heart and mind in knots for months, or even years.
And internet marketing gurus threatening doom unless you’re prepared to ‘blow away the competition’ with ‘irresistible sales tactics’ and ‘insanely hypnotic copy’ are not helping.
You don’t have to lose your self to connect. In fact, people are fed up with soulless hype. Bring your whole self to the page and they will feel the difference (so will you).
Communicate from wholeness.
All business writing can (and oh so should) pulse with life, hum and thrum in harmony with your own spirit, and resonate in the hearts of your people.
Getting there with your business writing can be messy work. It takes time and commitment. I can help.
I’m a business message medium
When I read your writing, and when we talk, I listen for the hum and thrum already alive within you and what you have to share with the world. Your message doesn’t need spin-doctoring, repackaging or artificial fillers.
We’re going to strip away the layers and return to the sweet spot where you and your people meet.
Some people might describe what we do together in such terms as brand story and voice, unique selling proposition, marketing/sales copywriting or relationship-building content (blogs, newsletters, ebooks).
I’m focussed on delving into whatever you need to shine your message to the world. Specifically, I will help you uncover and articulate the essence of your business—you, your ideal people, and what it is you do that they love so much—and guide you in expressing this truth in the most clear and compelling way.
1-on-1 sessions happen via Skype and we record all the goodness for you to keep. Cost is US$500.
How it works
- First, I want to make sure we're a great fit, so fill in this nifty form.
- If I’m confident we can do fabulous work together, I email you an invoice for US$500 (which you can pay via paypal or direct deposit for Australian residents) and a link to my online scheduling system.
- You also get the Delve Deep Questions. I spend time with your answers, along with your website and any additional material you want to share (up to 10 pages), before our session. This is where the magic begins as I attune to the messages you are already communicating, and (often even more informative) see what is happening between the lines.
- We chat for an hour via Skype. I give you my juiciest insights and ideas, highlight specific steps you can take to clarify and strengthen your writing, and work with you through any areas of stuck.
- I send you a link so you can download the recorded goodness.
- 5% of the US$500 session fee goes to the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals - Australia.
I'm so looking forward to working with you... fill in this form to begin.
I offer a limited number of 1-on-1 mentorships to develop and deepen what we've put in motion during our session—it's about moving from discovery into action, honing and refining your writing technique, and bringing the hum and thrum to every aspect of your communications.
My role is to be your ideal reader, your intuitive guide and your creative partner. This translates to a monthly package incorporating direct feedback and edits on your writing, plus email support for generating, clarifying and strengthening your ideas and strategies.
The first step in our mentoring relationship is the 1-on-1 session.